This is the smallest ESP32 in the world (10x10x10mm), fully functional without the need for additional electronics for programming or usage 😁
Every electronic component of the device is inside it's own PCB (except buttons).
It have 6 PCBs on top of each other, each one with 4 layers, a total of 24 layers 😁
- Micro USB
- DC-DC converter with current capacity up to 1A
- FTDI chip for USB-UART conversion
- ESP32 Pico D4 mcu
- 2 buttons
- 2.2 dbi antenna for WIFI and bluetooth
- A fewmore electronics like capacitors, resistors and coils
- 18 pads for GPIO / Power
- 8 of which have 2.54mm spacing that can be used for solder headers for direct breadboard usage
The quality of the Wifi signal is exactly the same as the ESP32-WROVER-IE (in the picture), which is impressive!